Tuesday, July 16, 2013

12. The Ledgers




If you've followed the steps from the Pricebenders e-report and previous posts, you have collected quite a few free TCredits (W3, T-Time...) and MRPs (Pick-the-Price, bidding...) by now. The total amount of your TCredits and MRPs can be seen next to your name when you log to TripleClicks, but, if you want a detailed report, look for TCredit/MRP Ledger.


The form of both ledgers is the same. And both are placed in Member Center.




TripleClicks Member Center




Columns are: Date, Description and TCredit/MRP. The balance is at the bottom of the page, and it is, of course, the same as the number by your name.


The ledgers are really useful tools, although I would prefer if they have 4 columns each: Date, Description, Credits, Debits. And, there is one more problem with TC Ledger: all TCredits you've ever won from T-Time are shown in the same row, with the same date.


T-Time winnings, as shown in TC Ledger


It wouldn't be a problem if there is no an expiration policy. All unused TCredits and MRPs expire one year from purchase. And I want to know exactly how many of my TCredits and MRPs will expire and when, so I can prevent it (by using them, of course).

That made me thinking about making my own version of the Ledger in MS Excel. And making it available for download, of course. That one would have 4 columns and it would show TCredits and MRPs which are about to expire in different color; red, perhaps. Or maybe orange (one month before the expiration date) and red (a week before expiration date)? But I can't decide what to set as a value of date cells: I'd prefer TODAY, but if I do that, what to do with already earned and spent TCredits and MRPs? Anyone has some ideas? Speak even if you think we don't need new ledgers. Honestly, I wonder that too. Sometimes, after an auctions or purchase or anything, I am just too lazy to open another ledger and make an entry. Are you?

Well, I plan to start with an actual work soon. That will solve some of my problems and doubts and bring new ones, as the work always does. But waiting for some feedbacks first!

Best regards,
Emma

P.S. When you use your TCredits and MRPs for bidding, PTP or shopping, the "eldest" TCredits/MRPs will be spent first, of course.

No comments:

Post a Comment