Sunday, June 23, 2013

6. How To Register For Pricebenders?



I've got several e-mails from readers (they didn't leave comment, so I'm not going to name them) asking how to register. They opened GUIDE, clicked LINK, button "GO" and... bumped into an auction!

After reviewing the whole process of registration, I must admit TripleClicks did nothing to make it more visible. And registration is really quick and easy when you find link "join free here" xD.

So, I went through registration process one more time, to make this video. Of course, I didn't actually register; I already had an account.




I hope you will forgive me a low quality and slow typing: had to work on 10" netbook with slow Wi-Fi because my beloved pc is not nearby. But that is the beautiful thing about this job: you can bid from home, beach, car or any other place with internet connection.

Best regards,
Emma

P.S. Of course, you can always e-mail me on roemma215@gmail.com and learn2earn@gmx.com


No comments:

Post a Comment