Monday, June 10, 2013

1. Introduction

I hate working. And no, it is not because I am lazy... at least, it's not my main reason. But the fact I must be at work every day, whole day and in "proper outfit"... it drives me crazy! I truly believe every human being has right to choose when to sleep, when to work and what to wear. And the last thing... no matter how exciting your new job is, it will become boring after few days, or, at best, after few weeks. So, my best solution was... to work online!

Start was hard. There is so many scams and so many promises out there. "Earn $500 per day from your home!", "Turn 5 bucks into an income"... And Internet Marketing gurus! They are the worst! Taking money from people who are trying to earn few bucks, and giving nothing in return! Oh, but that was little unfair... they share some informations, but they are usually so general they just make you buy new book/video or whatever from the same guru!

But, 3 months ago, I found my DREAM JOB! 
I work whenever I want, as long as I want and... of course, I work from my own house. And now forget the last sentence - it is a BS! I don't work at all. I'm having fun. It is always new and interesting, and it combines my favorite things: shopping and competition.

You can read more about it HERE or HERE, and I am leaving now to buy Apple iPad 2! See you soon!

Sincerely,
Emma

P.S. Did I mention I can make few hundred dollars in a day?

3 comments:

  1. great job, just for me, I do not like to work hard too, am a hedonist at birth :)
    Thanks Emma, will be visiting

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!
      And i like your birth sign! May I to steal it?

      Delete











  2. If you want I'll give it to you, but I expect to get a gift using your own ideas :)






    ReplyDelete